We are looking for qualified and dedicated teachers (m/f)
in the field of German as a foreign language DAF at levels A1 – C1 on a fee basis (in the long term a permanent position is also conceivable).
GERMANIA AKADEMIE HAMBURG GEMEINNÜTZIGE GMBH is an educational institution with a language focus. Our field of work is German as a foreign language. In addition to intensive courses, technical language and exam preparation German courses, the offer includes extensive consulting activities and intercultural seminars. The German courses are aimed at both beginners and advanced learners, according to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (A1-C2).
We are looking for:
As part of a team of specialist teachers, you will support our participants in expanding and deepening their knowledge of German with a view to entering professional life as well as studying (exam preparation).
The contact with our participants from all over the world is particularly appealing. Since they pay for their courses privately, they are very motivated and have high expectations.
Your job can be full-time and / or part-time, in the morning (Monday – Friday from 09:30 – 12:45) and / or in the evening (Monday + Wednesday or Tuesday + Thursday from 18:00 – 20:30).
- German language skills at native level
- a university degree in German studies (teaching degree/magister)
- Teaching experience in DaF
- a structured way of working and an open-minded personality
- pedagogical flair, didactic talent and intercultural competences
- Ability to work in a team
We offer you:
- Long term cooperation
- Varied, interesting and responsible job
- Sympathetic, extremely committed & cordial colleagues & co-workers
- Fixed lesson times
- Experience in the field of intercultural cooperation
- 20 weekly lessons (45 minutes each)
- Performance-related remuneration is a matter of course for us
The Germania Academy Hamburg is centrally located, directly at the well-known Hamburg Gänsemarkt in the city center of Hamburg in a dynamic and international environment.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org incl. Cover letter, resume and references and your next possible start date.
Mr. Pourkian (email@example.com) will be happy to answer any questions regarding content.